1:05 AM | Author: kaushik
I guess, times like this often comes.

You look back at yesterday, and say, boy! those were interesting times.

You zoom into the future, and say, wow! now, that will be interesting.

And then you look at today, and go hmm....


Looking back, those engineering days were surely the extra hot-spicy Indian curry. And now it is just the bland American food.

Life, I hope is like a trampoline, so that I get to go up again :p

Well, such have been the days of my life since the last post. And it seems it will be such, at-least till January. Then I will have India to look forward too :)

Till then, I hope I can crank my pensive up, and come up with some stories and a huge dose of
inspiration to write it......
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 6:54 PM , Anu said...

Welcome back.. !and hope you some spicy indian food in the states too :D!!