5:03 PM | Author: kaushik
God save me, when I get a *real* job!

Had a really good discussion with my adviser. Before yesterday, it looked kind of bleak, the things I wanted to do. But, my adviser was happy with my plans with the work. So I am up again.

But, I did not feel like working today, and took the day off. Recently, have been doing this pretty regularly. I feel guilty for being lazy, but I just can't stop being lazy :(

I have been putting up with my roommate for a year now. I guess, it reached the tipping point today. Another angry mail. I should control that too....

Going to Chicago on Saturday. Going to see a broadway show. Don't know, what's in store with that.

going to Florida next weekend. Yay!!!

cheers!
a very lazy me!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On 6:12 PM , Anonymous said...

Dude that sounds like my life:)

1. Issues with advisors

2. Issues with roommates

3. Taking days off. I console myself with the thought that if I did an internship I won't be working on my thesis at all.

-Ok

 
On 6:14 PM , Anonymous said...

You are not the same Kaushik who once commented on my blog? IITB Mtech?

-Ok

 
On 10:17 PM , kaushik said...

OK
me the same kaushik. I commented on it yesterday too!

 
On 8:52 AM , Unknown said...

A Broadway show sounds interesting! Which one are you seeing, Wicked? I've always wanted to watch some musical, but despite having been to New York, Chicago and having had musicals come to Raleigh, never been to one :-(

And I hear you about issues with roommates! The one I am staying with drives me crazy sometimes. Since I will be leaving in a month, I am keeping my mouth shut!

Dude, I am off to Florida next weekend too. Where are you going?

 
On 11:39 AM , kaushik said...

Janani:
Broadway canceled.

I am going to Naples, FL. Will be flying in to Fort Myers. What about you

 
On 11:40 AM , janani said...

Aww, that sucks.

Me flying to Tampa.

 
On 9:06 PM , Anu said...

Everyone needs a little off time to regroup.. have a lovely vacation